Salisbury Advisors Delivers Innovative Financial and Strategic Advisory
Salisbury Advisors is positioned to solve highly specific strategic and financial advisory problems for corporate clients. Common examples of problems we have worked on include:
- A division is performing poorly and the parent needs to evaluate strategic alternatives
- A company must consider the timing and forms of public capital raises, both debt and equity, to maximize funding and to minimize shareholder dilution and cost of capital
- A client’s company is growing rapidly and is outstripping its available capital
- A company may be worth more than “the sum of its parts”, and is contemplating how to maximize value (the raider’s assessment)
- A client sees an opportunistic acquisition
These assignments require “out of the box” thinking and close work with senior leadership of the company, sometimes at the board level.